Permanent Eyeliner Q&A

Example of Eye Enhancement

Do you have free consultations?

Yes, We are happy to discuss eyeliner options prior to your scheduling an appointment.

Who is the best candidate?

Anyone can have eyeliner. If you have excess veins in your eyelid you wouldn't qualify for eyeliner but could have an eye enhancement. 

Do you numb before?

Yes, two types of numbing creams are used.

What do I need to do to prepare?

Come in without makeup on. If you wear contacts wear your glasses instead.

How long does it take?

1.5 hours approximately.

What is the maintenance?

Follow-up appointment in 6 weeks after service. 
Touch up once a year.

What is the downtime?

Eyes can swell for a few days. No tanning for 2 weeks. No contacts for a week. No eye makeup for 2 weeks.

Can you do other colors besides black?

We only offer black at this time.

What results can I expect to see?

When it is first done it's a prominent black. Over time your skin heels and the black softens. Depending on your skin, the color may not stay.

What are the benefits?

It enhances the eye.

What's the difference between eyeliner and lash enhancement? 

Las enhancement is in the lash line. It is still visible with makeup. Eyeliner is above the lash line and thicker than an enhancement. Enhancement is a more natural look and enhances natural features.

Example of Eyeliner

Example of Eye Enhancement

Testimonial:

To be fair, I am a full face makeup girl. Foundation, 3 or 4 colors of eyeshadow, brows, liner, lashes, blush, lips, all of it, every day. I love makeup. Kayla has given me the ability to enhance my own features with PMU & occasionally go without the whole show.

I got my first round of PMU eyeliner in May of 2019. I had already done my brows & lips. I was hesitant because I thought it would be the most painful of the 3 areas. It wasn't. It was actually the least. It felt like I was repeatedly running my finger along the lash line.

I had come in with a few pictures off the internet to show Kayla that I wanted a thicker line the had a little cat eye lift at the outer edge. She gave me exactly what I asked for. When she was finished my eyes popped with the lift & dimension she had provided.

Yes, you do have to have the retouch about 6 weeks later. Yes, you need to follow the after care instructions closely. This procedure can change your look & makeup routine in under 2 hours. If you do your part, you will reap the benefits of Kayla's talent & artisty.

I also recommend the lips. It hurts, but I don't have to think about if my lipstick has worn off & needs a retouch.

-Cynthia House

Comments

Popular Posts